We walk the talk – our sustainable investment philosophy
A long-sighted strategy in short
Sustainability is at the core of the investment decision process, and will be a predominant factor in whenever an investment is made or not. This strategy will be under constant reassessment. We believe sustainability initiatives work best when they are applied at its core and measurable in decisions both large and small. The time to secure a sustainable future is now.
The spring of 2020, which was characterized by Covid-19, further demonstrated the need to collaborate globally for a sustainable future. We want to be part of the transition to a more sustainable society by facilitating long-term investments in infrastructure. For us, sustainability goes hand in hand with long-term profitability and it’s one of the most important factors in our investment decisions, making us all winners.
How we evaluate investments
- Polar Structure uses ESG (Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance) criteria to measure the sustainability and societal impact of an investment.
- Any inadequacies constitute a substantial investment risk.
- To manage this risk, Polar Structure develops a sustainability plan with measures for improvement adapted to the specific investment.
How we ensure sustainability in Polar Structure’s companies
- Polar Structure aims to implement measures for improvement identified in the evaluation phase.
- These measures are monitored and updated throughout the investment duration.
- Polar Structure’s sustainability initiatives are characterized by proactivity and innovation.
- Polar Structure’s portfolio companies must be in a constant search for innovation and evolution.
- Distinct sustainable perspective.
- Strict code of conduct.